Tuesday 1 December 2015

Little things

I taught my little man what eyebrows were this morning. Stroking them makes him blink his eyes and giggle. I should be writing a presentation for our executive committee to either argue about or ignore. 

He's napping now. I should be logging on, or cleaning. Instead I'm watching him sleep, and counting his breathing rate as he fights this chest infection. 

Tomorrow I should be travelling with work to present at a big team event. I might work on left and right with the boy instead, in our warm, cosy home. 

Going to the office every day feels more and more like it's all about the money. I'm sure it used to be for the love of it. I'm sure my resilience didn't need to be this high. This fucking government. 

Time for change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment